Questions about Rent Payments
Online Payments - Questions & Concerns
All online payments made through Tenant Web Access (TWA) and handled by a third party provider, Paylease. All questions, including questions about payment processing times, or why a payment was returned should be directed to them. https://www.paylease.com/corp/support/
Q: How long does it take for a rent payment to come out of my account?
A: It takes 3-5 business days for a payment to come out of a resident’s bank account.
Q: I accidentally paid twice. Now what ??
A: Call us at 715-350-7173 so we can void the payment.
Who should I make the check out to?
All payments should be made out to the name of the property you live in.
Aubin St: Brookview Village, LLC
Jackson St: Nordic Lands, LLC
Kenny Dr: Westwood Meadows, LLC
N. Minnow Lake Rd: Ridgewood Estates-Phillips, LLC
Park Ridge Rd: Ridgewood Estates-Phillips, LLC
State St: Middleton Apartments, LLC
Robert St: Middleton Apartments, LLC
Can I combine payments?
Sure. Rent and water payments can be combined into the same check or money order or envelope.
Please notate on the check or money order what the payment is for, or put a note in the envelope.
Can I set up automatic rent payments?
Option A) Set up ACH payments using Tenant Web Access.
Option B) Fill out the attached form and submit to the office with a voided check or account verification letter from your bank.
ACH transactions are submitted 4 business days before the 1st of the month. Please contact the office before then if you need to make changes or cancel your auto payment
When is rent due?
Rent is always due on the 1st of the month. There is a 5 day grace period. Late fees are $50.00 and are posted on the 6th of the month.
What happens if I pay my rent late?
You will be subject to the late fee as stated in your rental agreement. The late fee is $50. Failure to pay rent on time will result in a % Day Notice to Quit or Pay. You have 5 days upon receipt of that notice to pay rent, or move out.
Resources & Misc Questions
St Vincent de Paul
Wisconsin Department of Children & Families
WPS offers assistance with your home heating bills. Benefits available October 1 – May 15.
Winter Weatherization Program
Manitowoc County: Department of Human Services (920)683-2888
Marinette County: Department of Human Services (715) 732-7740
Move Out Cleaning Checklist
Click to download: Move Out Cleaning Checklist
The most common security deposit deductions are:
- dirty stove/oven/hood
- dirty refrigerators
- crumbs/dust/grease on and in cabinets
- soap scum in tubs and on shower walls
- build up of dust on fans
- missing smoke detectors
- dirty furnace filters
- carpet stains
Do you allow transfers?
Yes, we do allow transfers. Below is the procedure for transferring units. WE DO NOT ALLOW MID-RENTAL AGREEMENT TRANSFERS. Please call us if you have questions.
- You must be up for renewal of your rental agreement, or on a month-to-month agreement. If you think you might want to transfer in the future, we suggest signing a month-to-month agreement.
- You will need to pass a home inspection
- Your rental account needs to be up to date with no outstanding balance, AND you must have a history of on-time payments.
- You and any adult over age 18 that will be living in the new home will need to do a new rental application and be approved. The rental application fee is $20 per adult over 18. We require your gross monthly income is a minimum 3x the rent of the new unit. Applications will be processed according to the standards used for new tenants.
- You would need to put a new rental deposit and pet deposit (if applicable) down. The rental and pet deposit (if applicable) on your current residence would be returned to you after the home is inspected for damage and cleanliness after you have moved out. All carpets would need to be cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning service, etc.
- You would need to sign a new lease at the current market rent.
Trash Pickup & Recycling
City of Peshtigo
Trash removal is every other Monday.
Recycling is picked up on every other Monday. Items accepted include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green, and brown glass containers, #1 & #2 plastic, corrugated cardboard, paper, newsprint, magazines.
City of Phillips
Trash removal is Monday morning. Garbage stickers are sold at Pick n’ Save or City Hall.
Recycling is picked up on Monday morning. Recycling bins are available at the city garage, 435 Maple St.
Village of Crivitz
Trash removal is Friday morning. Trash should be in clear or white bags. Any garbage in black bags will not be picked up.
Recycling is now single stream, with bi-weekly curbside pickup. You need to provide your own container. Recyclables in plastic bags will not be picked up.
Village of Valders
Trash removal is Tuesday morning.
Recycling should be taken to The Village Recycling Center, 409 West Wilson St. Hours: Wed 4pm – 6pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm
City of Marinette
Yard waste & junk: curbside Monday mornings before 7:00 AM
- Large items, junk, stumps, yard waste and garbage may also be dropped at the city dump. 2411 Cleveland Ave, Marinette, WI. Saturdays, beginning April 14, 2018.
- Brush and yard waste only: 24/7 at City of Marinette Garage, 2411 Cleveland Ave.
- Florescent bulbs containing mercury: Marinette Wastewater Utility, 1603 Ely St. Mon – Fri 7:30am to 2:30pm. FEES VARY.
City of Peshtigo
Yard clippings, leaves, pine needles, undecorated Christmas trees, etc can be placed in the woods behind your home, or in the brush pile at the end of the main entrance road to the park near lot #14. Please call the office if you have any questions.
City of Phillips
Yard clippings, leaves, pine needles, undecorated Christmas trees, etc can be placed in the woods on Park Ridge Rd, or at in the woods the back of the park near 1515 & 1520. Please call the office if you have any questions.
Village of Crivitz
The Town of Stephenson Compost Site is OPEN from April 1 until Mid-November.
Located at the end of Gene St, Crivitz, WI – enter the waste treatment plant, and follow the dirt tracks around the holding ponds till you reach the large brush pile. No branches larger than 6″ in diameter allowed.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Please call the office if you need help transporting items to the compost site.