If this is an emergency, Please call 715-350-7173 and press option 2 to be connected to a team member.
Emergencies can include, but are not limited to:
- no heat in winter months
- no running water in winter months
- water leaking that cannot be contained in a bucket overnight
- a running faucet that is using a significant amount of water (pouring water, not dripping)
- water spraying everywhere
- wet carpet near the water heater
- a sudden drop in water pressure
- noise that is disturbing the peaceful enjoyment of the property
- threats to the safety of yourself, house members, or other residents (9-1-1 first)
- a house on fire (9-1-1 first)
- smelling a gas leak
If you are not sure if we will think it is an emergency, but you are uncomfortable waiting until morning, please call us.
For non-emergency maintenance, please fill out the contact form below, or call the office during business hours to report your maintenance request.